Monday, October 22, 2012

I just started working with a great Photography site, www.Artstar.com

     When the Affordable Art Fair was in New York for their fall show at the old Tunnel in Chelsea I saw a fantastic Photo booth, www.Artstar.com, run by Chrissy Crawford. I inquired about collaborating with their company and here we are today working together with a number of photos.
     There are two sites that are associated with Artstar, there is also, www.Littlecollector.com, a very special site dedicated to the new young art lover in kids. I will have 2 images from a toy train shoot that I did.
     The photos are very fairly priced, limited editions and you can have them shipped to you framed which I think is an amazing concept.

Take a look...

Here are some images...

NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY

INDIAN TUK TUKS

SAN FRANCISCO CHURCH, LIMA 

No comments:

Post a Comment