Monday, September 3, 2012

I am featured at www.iflymagazine.com by KLM airlines this month...

     I am very excited and proud to be the featured Photographer for www.iflymagazine.com, an online magazine from KLM airlines. Every month they choose different world wide interests from the places they fly involving photogarphy, art or culture...this month they chose to feature my Tilt-Shift Photos int his BRIGHT edition.

The locations they chose of mine are:
1-Hawaii
2-Machu Picchu
3-New York
4-Rome
     
     I was asked to give a paragraph about each photo so there is an explanation at the bottom of each page. Altogether I submitted 10 photos and these are what they felt worked best for the magazine. So let's say that September is off to a great start already.

Link Below....

(PS-it is an HTML website and it plays music, if you want to shut the music off it is on the bottom right side under the American Flag.)









No comments:

Post a Comment