Thursday, July 26, 2012

My incredible New York architecture Photos

     I have been working on this project since 2010. All of the photos in this series were taken in 2010 over a few months. In total I shot 27 buildings and still need to shoot about 45 more so this will be an ongoing project for me.
     Every photographer sets out to do something different:to me this is my diffferent moment. As I said, it is still a work in progress and things might change (will change) over time. Originally I set out on this project in a much different way as far as output goes. I did not have the same intentions that these photos show.
    Things in life change and we shall see how this changes over it's life. These photos have been on my Flickr account for a few days now with a poor amount of web hits...or people are just breezing through. With this being said, please take a look at each individual photo to see the details of my work.
     At the top of each photo is the time each shot was taken down to the second. It may be on the bottom, I am not 100% sure at this point. Each shot also is made up of different amount of shots. Take a look, thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjsnyc/sets/72157630733394328/

Bank of America, 24 Photos
Hearst Building, 33 Photos
The Chrylser Building, 29 Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment